At Wentworth, we pride ourselves on quality and excellence in design, craftsmanship, and construction. We are looking for new talent to add to our award-winning design-build team that serves the Germantown area. If you think your skills could be a good match, we’d love to hear from you!
Carpentry Jobs Available Near Germantown
Carpentry is an important part of the home remodeling work we do for local homeowners. That’s why we are looking for an experienced and talented carpenter in the Germantown area to join us in making homeowners’ dreams a reality.
Wentworth is looking for a skilled carpenter who is a detail-oriented self-starter to serve as lead carpenter. This person would ideally meet deadlines with minimal supervision, and being able to manage projects in a “hands-on” manner is critical. As our lead carpenter, you’d interact with homeowners, in-house crews, and subcontractors on a regular basis, so maintaining friendly and professional communication is important.
This position requires:
- Comprehensive knowledge of building and carpentry methods/techniques, as well as the ability to demonstrate consistency
- 10 years or more of carpentry experience (lead carpenter experience is highly preferred)
- Excellent carpentry and project management skills
- The ability to lead and mentor crews and apprentice carpenters
- The ability to oversee, manage, and schedule subcontractors and suppliers
- Their own transportation and valid driver’s license
- We work primarily inside the Capital Beltway (I-495)—including Chevy Chase, as well as surrounding areas in DC, Northern Virginia, and Montgomery County, Maryland.
Wentworth is also looking to hire a carpenter’s apprentice. Our ideal candidate for this position would have a strong desire to learn and a willingness to work hard.
This position requires candidates to be:
This position also requires a valid driver’s license and a reliable mode of transportation.
Contact Us Today for a Carpenter Position in Germantown
For both positions, Wentworth offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid holidays
- Vacation time
- A health plan
Qualified applicants should send resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to talk with you more about your experience and the position.
When you work at Wentworth, you’ll get to truly make a difference in someone’s home, helping transform it from ordinary to extraordinary! Get in touch with us to learn more about the carpentry jobs we are offering in Germantown—email us today!