Wentworth, Inc. prides itself on quality and excellence in design, craftsmanship, and construction. We are always looking for new talent to add to our design-build team.
Wentworth seeks a qualified and skilled lead carpenter with 10 years of carpentry experience. Ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter who consistently meets deadlines with minimal supervision. Ability to manage projects in a “hands-on” manner is critical as our lead carpenters interact with homeowners, in-house crews, and subcontractors.
Candidates must have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of building & carpentry methods & techniques, and the ability to demonstrate consistency
- 10 years carpentry experience; lead carpenter experience highly preferred
- Excellent carpentry and project management skills
- Ability lead and mentor crews & apprentice carpenters
- Ability to oversee, manage & schedule subcontractors and suppliers
- Own transportation and valid driver’s license
Primary work area: inside the Beltway, including Northern Virginia, Montgomery County Maryland and DC.
Wentworth, Inc. offers competitive compensation, paid holidays, vacation time and a health plan. Qualified applicants should send resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carpenter / Carpenter’s Apprentice
Wentworth seeks a skilled and motivated Carpenter / Carpenter’s Apprentice.
Candidates must have reliable transportation, be dependable, punctual, responsible, willing to work and learn. Team players a must. Wentworth, Inc. offers competitive compensation, paid holidays, vacation time and a health plan. Qualified applicants should send resumes and references to email@example.com.
We have current carpentry jobs available in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, including (but not limited to):