At Wentworth, Inc., we pride ourselves on quality and excellence in design, craftsmanship, and construction. We are seeking new talent to add to our award-winning design-build team.
Carpentry Jobs Available Near Baltimore, MD
Carpentry is an important part of the home remodeling work we do for local homeowners. This is why we are looking for an experienced and talented carpenter in the area to join us.
Wentworth seeks a qualified and skilled lead carpenter with 10 years of experience. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter who consistently meets deadlines with minimal supervision. The ability to manage projects in a “hands-on” manner is critical, as our lead carpenters interact with homeowners, in-house crews, and subcontractors. Candidates must have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of building and carpentry methods/techniques, as well as the ability to demonstrate consistency
- 10 years or more of carpentry experience (lead carpenter experience is highly preferred)
- Excellent carpentry and project management skills
- The ability to lead and mentor crews and apprentice carpenters
- The ability to oversee, manage, and schedule subcontractors and suppliers
- Their own transportation and valid driver’s license
We work primarily inside the Capital Beltway (I-495)—including DC, Northern Virginia, and Montgomery County, Maryland.
We also seek a skilled and motivated carpenter’s apprentice. Candidates must have reliable transportation and be dependable, punctual, responsible, and willing to work and learn. Team players are a must.
Contact Us Today for a Carpenter Position
For both positions, Wentworth offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid holidays
- Vacation time
- A health plan
Qualified applicants should send resumes and references to email@example.com. We’d love to talk with you about our open positions job opportunities.
Working with Wentworth, you’ll get to truly make a difference in someone’s home, helping transform it from ordinary to extraordinary! Get in touch with us to learn more about the carpentry jobs we are offering near the Baltimore area—please email us.